Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2018 for 341 Vacancies of Assistant Review Officer Driver Private Secretary Recruitment 2018 AHC Online Application Form Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria Age Limit Online Form
Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2018
Advt. No. – 01/A.P.S./2018, 02/A.R.O./2018 & 03/Drivers (C)/2018
The High Court of Allahabad are invited online applications for the 341 mentioned posts from eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies in the Establishment of High Court, Allahabad under the Allahabad High Court Private Secretaries (Condition of Service) Rules, 2001 , the Allahabad High Court Private Secretaries (Condition of Service) (Amendment) Rules, 2017, the Allahabad High Court Officers and Staff (Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 1976, and Allahabad High Court Staff Car Drivers (Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 2000 under Rule 14 Part-V respectively. For detailed information about pay and allowances, eligibility conditions, the procedure of filling the online application form, recruitment procedure and tests, the applicants are advised to go through the articles carefully.
About Posts & Vacancies:
Total Number of Posts: 341 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Review Officer: 277 posts
- Additional Private Secretary: 23 posts
- Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III): 41 posts
- Additional Private Secretary: Pay-Scale of Rs. 9300-34800, Grade Pay-Rs. 4800, Pay Band-2 (Pay matrix level-8 Rs.47600-151100), plus usual allowances.
- Assistant Review Officer: Pay Band II, Rs.9300-34800/- Grade Pay- Rs.4600/-
- Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III): Pay Band I Rs.5200-20200/- Grade Pay- Rs.1900/-
Allahabad High Court Review Officer Eligibility Criteria
Additional Private Secretary: Bachelor Degree and good knowledge of Stenography (i.e. the speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand & 40 w.p.m. in English Typewriting) having good knowledge in Computer.
Assistant Review Officer: Graduation+Required Computer Qualification
Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III): High School & A valid Motor Vehicle Driving License for a period of not less than 5 years.
- Additional Private Secretary/ ARO: 21 to 35 years as on 01/07/2018
- Driver Grade IV: 18 to 35 years
How to Apply:
The link for submission of On-line Application Form will remain active from 18.12.2018 to 07.01.2019 for all the aforementioned posts. However, the candidates have to fill separate online application forms and have to pay a separate examination fee for each post.
- For A.P.S. And A.R.O.: Fee for General (Unreserved) & OBC category candidates shall be Rs.750/- (bank charges extra) and the fee for SC/ST category of U. P. shall be Rs. 500/- (bank charges extra.
- For Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III): Fee for General (Unreserved) & OBC category candidates shall be Rs.500/- (bank charges extra) and the fee for SC/ST category of U. P. shall be Rs. 300/- (bank charges extra).
Selection Procedure for AHC ARO/ Driver:
- For A.P.S.– Written examination (Stage-I) and Shorthand &Computer Knowledge Test (Stage-II)
- For A.R.O.– Written examination (Stage-I) and Computer Knowledge Test (Stage-II).
- For Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III)- Written examination (Stage-I) and Driver Trade Test (Stage-II).
Starting Date of Online submission of application forms
Last Date for submission of application form
Full Details Advt. PDF Notification
Download Official PDF
(APS) (ARO) (Driver)
(APS) (ARO) (Driver)
For more details, a candidate can visit the official website: http://allahabadhighcourt.in/
Candidates can share their doubts or queries on the Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer ARO Driver Recruitment 2018-19 through the comment form. Our team will clear your all the doubts.