Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018-19 Download Allahabad HC Stenographer Grade III Exam Syllabus 2018 Allahabad High Court Steno & Group Exam Syllabus 2018 Allahabad High Court Exam Pattern 2019
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018-19
The High Court of Allahabad has invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling the total 3495 posts of Stenographer Grade III, Junior Assistant & Paid Apprentices, Drivers, Tube Well Operator Cum- Electrician, Process Server, Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash, Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman, Sweeper-Cum-Farrah through direct recruitment under centralized recruitment 2018-19. The mode of application form was online and application form was submitted from 06/12/2018 to 26/12/2018. For detailed information about pay and allowances, eligibility conditions, the procedure of filling the online application form, recruitment procedure and tests, the applicants are advised to go through the below articles carefully.
Exam Type & Pattern: The High Court, Allahabad will hold common offline Written Examination (on O.M.R. Sheet) Post Code No. wise on different dates in the various Districts of Uttar Pradesh, followed by Hindi/English Computer Type Test, Hindi/English Stenography Test and Technical Driving Test wherever applicable.
- The Exam will be Objective Written Type.
- The written examination will have to 100 total questions of 01 marks each.
- The total number of marks will be 100 and the time duration will be 90 minutes.
- The Questions will be asked from Hindi, English, General Studies, and Mathematics.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in Stage-I Written Examination.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
Allahabad High Court Jr. Assistant & Other Posts Exam Syllabus 2018-19:
Stage 1 (All Posts)
General Studies: Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. The focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
Hindi: Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Mathematics: Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Data Interpretation is the section which has to be focused.
English: Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Stage 2 (Only for Stenographer Gr.-III, Jr. Assistant and Paid Apprentices)
English/ Hindi Computer Typing Test
- This Exam will Consist of 25 Marks for Hindi Typing and 25 Marks for English Typing
- 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer.
- The “Mangal Font” will be used for Hindi Typing.
Stage 2 (For Driver Category “C” Grade IV)
Technical Driving Test: The candidates will have to clear the Technical Driving Test to the satisfaction of the Selecting/ Appointing authority
Stage 3 (For Stenographer Grade III) Posts:
Hindi/ English Shorthand Test
- This Exam will Consist of 50 Marks.
- For Hindi: 80 w.p.m. in shorthand in Hindi and 30 w.p.m. in typing in Hindi on Computer
- For English: 100 w.p.m. in shorthand in English and 40 w.p.m. in typing in English on Computer.
Final Verdict: Interested candidates in the Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Paid Apprentices & Driver Exam Syllabus, Typing Test details 2019 can keep in touch with our website “Gyanrishi.com” for all latest updates. We will update this page with the latest information from time to time.
For more details, a candidate can visit the official website: http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Candidates can share their doubts or queries on the Allahabad High Court Jr. Assistant, Steno, Paid Apprentices Syllabus 2018-19 Exam Pattern through the comment form. Our team will happy to clear your all the doubts.