BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2019-20 BSF Constable Physical PST PET Test Details BSF Constable Tradesman Written Exam Syllabus PDF Download BSF Constable Syllabus 2019 Exam bsf.nic.in Constable Tradesman Exam Syllabus
BSF Constable Tradesman Exam Syllabus 2019
Border Security Force (BSF) has invited applications from the Male & Female candidates for filling up the 1763 Constable (Tradesmen) posts in various trades like Cobbler, Tailor, Carpenter, Painter, Draughtsman, Cook, Water Carrier, Washerman, Barber, Sweeper, Waiter, Mali and Khoji in the pay band-3, pay scale of Rs. 21,700- 69,100/- per month (pre-revised) and other allowances as admissible to Central Govt. employees from time to time. The posts BSF Constable posts are temporary but likely to become permanent. Thousands of candidates have applied for these BSF Constable (Tradesman) Vacancy 2019.
Selection Procedure: The method of selection for the Border Security Force Constable tradesman vacancy will be the following:
- Step 1: Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Step 2: Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – Five Kilometres (5 km’s) race to be completed within 24 minutes.
- Step 3: Original Documents Verification
- Step 4: Trade Test: The candidates who will qualify the PST/PET/ Documentation will be called for the respective trade test. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test, which is filled in the application form.
- Step 5: The written test of 100 marks from General Awareness/ General Knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical aptitude and ability to observe the distinctive patterns and Basic knowledge of English & Hindi Language.
- Step 6: Medical Examination of the final selected candidates.
BSF Constable Tradesman Physical Standard (Height, Chest) Details
|Categories||Height in cms||Chest in cms|
|Schedule Tribes/ Adivasis of all states and Union territories including Nagas and Mizos.||162.5 cms||76-81 cms|
|Men belonging to Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K||165 cms||78-83 cms|
|For all Other States and Union Territories (except categories mentioned above)||167.5 cms||78-83 cms|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Details:
- Race: Candidates have to clear 5kms race in 24 minutes
The candidates who will qualify the PST/PET/ Documentation will be called for the respective trade test. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test, which is filled in the application form.
BSF Constable Tradesman Written Exam 2019
- The written exam will be Objective Type OMR based.
- The total number of marks will be 100 and each question will carry 01 marks.
- The time duration of the exam will be 02:00 hours.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi language.
- The questions will be asked from General Awareness/ General Knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical aptitude and ability to observe the distinctive patterns and Basic knowledge of English & Hindi Language.
BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2019
General Awareness/Knowledge: History, Geography and Socio-Economic development of Himachal Pradesh. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
Knowledge of elementary Mathematics: The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
Analytical Aptitude and ability to Observe the Distinguish Pattern: It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. The question will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, problem-solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
General English/Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words etc.
Final Verdict: All the candidates who are going to appear in the BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2019 Physical Exam Details can keep in touch with the page of our website (Gyanrishi.com) for all latest updates.
For more details, a candidate can also visit the official website: http://bsf.nic.in
Candidates can share their doubts and queries on the BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2019 through the comment form. We will try to answer your questions.