DSSSB Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018-19 download Delhi DSSSB Advt. 02/2018 Written Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 DSSSB Pharmacist Lab Assistant Nursing Officer Call letter download 2019 on dsssbonline.nic.in exam date
DSSSB Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018-19
The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has invited online application form for the Advt. N0. 02/2018 for 1651 posts of Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Radiographer, ANM Nurse, Grade IV (DASS), Stenographer, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician and other posts. The application form was submitted from 13/07/2018 to 13/08/2018. All other details about this recruitment can be check with the link providing here.
For obtaining admit cards, candidates are required to login through http://dsssbonline.nic.in and generate their admit cards after updating their e-mail and mobile numbers. No further opportunity will be given for generating the admit cards. A candidate can generate the admit card only after updating the email and mobile number.
It is to be noted that even if the Mobile No. and e-mail id are correct, the same will have to be verified by clicking on the “Submit to Generate Admi rd” button. Unless it is verified, the Admit Card will not be generated.
DSSSB 02/2018 Admit Card 2018
DSSSB has released the e-Admit Card for the Tier 1 Exam and Tier-3 Skill Test. The DSSSB Tier 1 exam for the given below posts will be held in upcoming days. The Tier 3 Fire Operator Posts Skill Test will be organised from 06/09/2017 to 22/09/2017. All the interested candidates are informed that you should print your DSSSB E-Admit Card 2019 Online.
Download DSSSB Admit Card 2018
|Post Code||Post Name||Admit Card|
|3/18||Nursing Officer||Download Soon|
|4/18||Occupational Therapist||Download Soon|
|5/18||Technical Assistant (Ophthalmology)||Download Soon|
|6/18||Dental Hygienist||Download Soon|
|7/18||Lab. Technician (Gr. – IV)||Download Soon|
|9/18||Speech Therapist||Download Soon|
|10/18||Assistant Dietician||Download Soon|
|11/18||Medical Record Clerk||Download Soon|
|12/18||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||Download Soon|
|13/18||Lab Assistant (Group – IV)||Download Soon|
|15/18||Social Worker||Download Soon|
|16/18||Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD)||Download Soon|
|17/18||Assistant Security Officer||Download Soon|
|18/18||Lab. Technician Gr. III||Download Soon|
|19/18||Assistant (OT/CSSD)||Download Soon|
|20/18||Grade – IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT.||Download Soon|
|21/18||Stenographer Grade – III||Download Soon|
How to Download DSSSB Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018-19?
- First of all, visit the official website of DSSSB at http://dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Go to “DSSSB Admit Card Download” Session.
- Now Select your DSSSB Exam type like Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Written Exam, Tier 2 PET/ Skill Test etc.
- Enter your Application number and date of birth in the given fields.
- Enter the security code and “Submit” it.
- Your “DSSSB Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018” will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and print it for the further use.
Instructions for the DSSSB Written Exam 2019:-
- The candidate should report at the examination centre on the day of exam in between 08:30 AM to 09:30 A.M. The examination will commence at 10:30 AM. Entry in the DSSSB Examination Centre will be closed at 09:30 AM.
- No Candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the 9:30 AM under any circumstances what so ever.
- DSSSB Admit Card is mandatory for all candidates. No Candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre without the Admit Card and without any I.D proof (in original) under any circumstances.
- The candidates are required to bring his recent coloured passport size photograph which is required to be posted on 1st page of Admit Card.
- The 2nd page of the DSSSB Admit Card will have to handover to the invigilator in the examination hall.
- The Candidates are directed not to carry Pen/ Pencil / Pencil Box with them as the Pen is being provided by the Board.
DSSSB Exam Pattern 2019:
- The time duration of the exam will be 02:00 Hours.
- The timing of the DSSSB Examination will from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking for each wrong answers of 0.25 marks will be deducted.
The DSSSB e-Admit card for the postcode 02/18, 03/18, 04/18, 08/18, 13/18, 21/18, 20/18 is being uploaded on the dsssbonline.nic.in website and www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in. Eligible candidates can download their e-admit card.
If any candidate facing difficulty in downloading the e-admit card, then he/she can contact the board through email at [email protected] DSSSB issued E-Admit card purely on the basis of the information given in the application form by the candidates. DSSSB has not verified the information and therefore, mere appearance in the examination does not, in any way, entitle him/her to claim for the post.
For all latest updates on the DSSSB Admit Card download, keep visiting our website (Gyanrishi.com). We will update you with the latest news on the DSSSB Admit Cards / Hall Ticket / Call Letter download 2018.
You can also submit your queries and doubts via the comment form on this article. We will try to help you.