IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification IBPS CWE Clerical VIII Vacancies 2019-20 IBPS Clerk Online Application Form CWE Clerks VIII Recruitment 2019-20 Apply Online IBPS Clerk Recruitment www.ibps.in latest update notification
IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2019
Update 01/04/2019: The IBPS has released the Clerk Main Result today on 01st April 2019. Check the Result Now.
Check IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Result 2018-19: Available Now
Institute of Banking Personnel Solution (IBPS) has released the CWE Clerks VIII Vacancies for 2019-20 Notification officially. IBPS will conduct the online examination for the 7275 total Clerk posts in December 2018 and January 2019. Online Application form for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 can be submitted online from 18th September 2018. The official website for submitting IBPS Clerk Online Form is http://ibps.in.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks -VIII). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. Candidates who will qualify in the Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for the Main examination. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2019-20.
About Posts & Vacancies:
Total Number of Posts: 7275
|State||No. of Posts|
|Andaman Nicobar Island||00|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||03|
|Daman & Diu||01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||61|
IBPS CWE Clerk VII Exam 2018-19 Event Schedule
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||18 September 2018 to 10 October 2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||18/09/2018 to 10/10/2018|
|Download Call Letters for Online Preliminary Exam||November 2018|
|Online Exam (Preliminary)||08th, 09th, 15th & 16th December 2018|
|Result of Pre Exam||December 2018|
|Call Letters for Online Main Exam||January 2019|
|Online Exam (Main)||21 January 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
List of Participating Banks in IBPS Clerk CWE Exam 2018-19
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|UCO Bank||Vijaya Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Vijaya Bank||United Bank of India|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculated ExServicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 03.10.2018. Such certificates should be dated on or before 03.10.2018.
Age (As on 01/09/2018): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1990 and not later than 01.09.1998 (both dates inclusive). But age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD categories candidates will be given up to 10 years.
How to fill IBPS Clerk CWE 2018-19 Online Form:
Candidates can apply online only from 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted. The online application form is available on official website www.ibps.in.
Last date to Apply: 10th October 2018
Application Fees: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows –
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Procedure for applying online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment CWE VII Clerk 2018-19
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (CWE-Clerks-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
(5) The candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
For more details, a candidate can also visit the official website:- http://www.ibps.in
For any type of queries and doubts on the IBPS Clerk Exam Online Form 2018 candidates can submit their comments here via comment form. We will answer these soon.