Indian Coast Guard Navik DB 01/2019 Batch Admit Card 2018 ICS Navik (DB) Hall Ticket 2019 Download Indian Coast Guard Navik (Domestic Branch) Exam Date joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Navik DB Admit Card Status Written Exam Date updates
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019 Exam Date
Update 19/11/2018: The Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 01/2019 Batch E-Admit Card has been available now to download. Interested candidates can download the Navik DB Admit Card now.
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has invited online application from Indian male candidates for the recruitment to the post of Navik (Domestic Branch) as Cook & Steward under 10th Entry – 01/2019 Batch. The Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Online Applications form has been filled online by thousands of candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination. The Indian Coast Guard conducts exam for recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch) for 01/2019 batch. The written exam is organized for Northern Zone, North-East zone, Eastern Zone, Western Zone, North-West zone.
For Candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
Candidates are required to bring 03 copies of the e-Admit card with latest identical colour passport size photographs with the Blue background (Not older than one month) and to be pasted in the box provided. Candidates shall bring all original documents along with photocopies of all documents self-attested i,e. class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects, caste certificate wherever required and domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the Examination Centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of recruitment shall not be permitted to appear in the written examination.
Important Note: The candidates who are going to appear in the Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) written exam have to do scrutiny of documents for eligibility prior the examination. Candidates are, therefore, required to appear at the Examination Centre with the following documents:
- Three copies of the e-Admit card with the latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC). Further, in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced shall be in original as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with the Blue background.
Note: – Candidates not in possession of above documents will not be permitted to appear in written examination. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification. If any variations found in the application at the time of verification, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled. Qualified candidates to submit one copy of all documents at the examination Centre.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Written Exam Date: Last Week of November 2018
Indian Coast Guard Navik Written Exam Pattern:
- The written examination will be of objective type.
- The questions will be asked from subjects like Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary).
- The Written Exam Date and Time will be as per Admit Card.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Admit Card 2018 Download
Applicants to take print out of the e-Admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 19th November 2018 only post short listing of the online applications. Candidates can download the admit card from the Official website or also from the below-provided link.
Download Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Admit Card 2018: Available Now
Final Verdict: All the applicants who are looking for the Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018-19, now can download it with above link by entering your Registration Number or Email id in the given filed.
For more details, a candidate can also visit the official website: http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Candidates can share their doubts and queries on the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018 Download through the comment form. Our team will try to answer your queries.