Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2020 Indian Navy SSR Exam Syllabus 2020 02/2020 Aug Batch 12th Class Entry Exam Syllabus Nausena SSR Exam Pattern PDF joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2020 SSR
The Indian Navy has invited Online applications from Unmarried Male Indian Citizen from the North Eastern States like Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, and Sikkim for Sailor Entry Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Aug 2020 (08/2020) Batch. Thousands of candidates have filled the Indian Navy Sailor 2019-20 Online Application from 08 Nov to 18 November 2019. The selection procedure of Navy Sailor SSR include the written examination, you can check the details Indian Navy Sailor Exam Pattern and Syllabus here.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will be objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge up to 12th class standard.
- The time duration of the examination will be one hour.
- The question paper will be in both English and Hindi Language.
- A candidate will have to pass in all sections of the exam in order to get qualified.
Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2020:
The Indian Navy Sailor Exam Syllabus for the Science, Mathematics, English and General Awareness will be following below:
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non-Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a the, and etc), Use of pronouns.
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage, and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals, and Currencies.
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms, and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Sailor Aug 2020 Batch:
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
Written Test: The Indian Navy will conduct the Sailor (SSR) written test in the month of February 2020.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Candidates are to bring their sports shoes and shorts for PFT.
Medical Examination: All select list candidates who are issued with a call letter for Final Medical examination will have to undergo a Final Enrolment Medical examination at Chilka prior to enrolment. The Candidates who are declared fit at INS Chilka will be enrolled and the candidate who is declared unfit will be given an opportunity to appeal against the findings if they so desire at INSH Kalyani within a maximum period of 21 days.
Tattoos: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from recruitment.
Final Verdict: All the interested candidates who have filled the Indian Navy Sailor SSR 12th Standard Recruitment 2020 Online application. Here can check the details Indian Navy Sailor syllabus for the Indian Navy Sailor Written Exam Aug 2020 batch. For more latest updates on the Indian Navy SSR Sailor Recruitment 08/2020 batch Entry follow our website (Gyanrishi.com).
For more details, a candidate can also visit the official website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Candidates can share their doubts and questions on the Indian Navy Sailor Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 through the comment form. We will answer you all questions. Best wishes to all of you.