Jaipur Vidyut JVVNL Helper 2 Answer key 2018 Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Helper 2 Exam Call Letter Hall Ticket 2018 JVVN AVVN Jd. VVN RRVPN 2412 Helper II Written Exam Date energy.rajasthan.gov.in Helper Admit Card Download link 2018
JVVNL Helper II Answer key 2018
Update 01/03/2019: The Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) has released the Technical Helper II Revised Answer key 2018-19. Interested candidates can download the answer key here.
JVVNL Helper II Admit Card 2018: Available Now
About Recruitment: Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited has invited online applications for the appointment as Helper-II 2412 posts in JVVN, AVVN, Jd.VVN & RRVPN 2018. Thousands of candidates have applied with the online form starting from 07/09/2018 to 21/09/2018. For detailed information about pay and allowances, eligibility conditions, the procedure of filling the online application form, recruitment procedure, and tests, the applicants are advised to go through the below articles carefully.
Selection Procedure: A computer-based competitive exam shall be conducted through online mode. The Selection of candidates will be based on the merit to be prepared category wise for each company on the basis of marks secured in the examination.
About Helper II Exam:
The Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) will conduct the exam for all the candidates who have applied for these posts. The Written Exam date will be announced by the JVVNL soon. The written examination will be online computer based (CBT). The written exam pattern is given following below.
JVVNL Helper II 2018 Exam Date: 26/12/2018 to 03/01/2019
- The Question paper shall consist of “OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS” (multiple choice questions –MCQ) with four options of answers.
- Total Number of questions will be 100.
- The time duration of the exam will be 02:00 Hours.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- Questions will be asked from Gen. Science, Hindi, English, Elementary Maths & Gen. Knowledge with special emphasis on Rajasthan upto 10th Standard.
- All texts/questions except general Hindi and General English will be bilingual.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- There shall be no minimum pass marks in the examination.
Centre of Examination:
- Choice of Centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- No request for change of center/venue/date/session for Exam shall be entertained.
- JVVNL reserves the right to cancel /alter any of the Examination Centers and/or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the responses, administrative feasibility, etc.
JVVNL Helper 2 Exam Admit Card / Call Letter 2018 Download
Candidates will have to visit any one of the official websites for downloading call letter for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will be sent through email/SMS. Candidate needs to appear at the examination center with (i) Call letter (ii) Photo Identity proof as specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original. You can follow the directions given link to download the JVVNL Helper Admit Card 2018 below. Once the candidate the direct link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number (ii) Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Download Jaipur Vidyut JVVNL Helper 2 Admit Card 2018: Available Now
Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified in the call letter for Exam will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of documents verification, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate‟s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport / Permanent Driving Licence.
For more details, a candidate can visit the official website: http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Candidates can share their doubts and queries on the JVVNL Helper 2 Exam Admit Card download through the comment form. Our team will try to help you.