Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card/ SI Hall Ticket 2017 has been released by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Interested applicants can download JSSC SI Main Admit Card 2017 from official website www.jssc.in.
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
Check Jharkhand Sub Inspector Written Test date Reschedule Notice & Roll No. List 2017
Update 10/11/2017: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commision has published the SI Main Exam Admit Card/ Hall TIcket 2017 for Advt. No. 05/2017. Interested candidates can download it from official website link given here. The Jharkhand Sub Inspector Main Exam will be conducted from 17th to 21 November 2017.
In the month of July 2017, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued recruitment notification for the 3019 post vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI). The last date for online application submission was 15th August 2017. The selection process of candidates includes Prelim exam, main exam, Physical test and medical exam. The JSSC SI Inspector Pre Exam was held from 25th August to 10th September 2017.
JSSC SI Admit Card 2017
Jharkhand SI Preliminary Exam 2017 will be conducted in three phases at different centres like Ranchi, Jamshedpur, and Dhanbad. Near about 1/3 of candidates will appear in the Computer-based Pre Exam from 25 to 29 August 2017 in phase one. The Jharkhand Joint Point Sub-Inspector 1 Admit Card has been released on www.jssc.in on August 17, 2017.
Main Exam Date: 17 to 21 November 2017
Jharkhand Sub Inspector Preliminary Exam Date:
- Phase 1: 25th August to 29th August 2017
- Phase 2: 31st August to 04th September 2017
- Phase 3: 06th September to 10th September 2017
Jharkhand JSSC SI Post Admit Card download – jssc.in
The JSSC Sub Inspector Admit Card is mandatory in order to attend the SI Prelim exam. Without the Hall ticket, no candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination centres. So we request all the candidates to download their respective admit card from the official website. We have also given the direct link to download JSSC Admit Card 2017.
www.jssc.in Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) / Jharkhand Police Department
- Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector (SI)
- Total Posts: 3019 Vacancies
- Main Exam Dates: 17th to 21st November 2017
- Jharkhand Police Admit Card Download Status: Available Now
- Official Website: www.jssc.in
- Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017: Download here
Jharkhand Police SI Exam 2017 Pattern:
- The SI Exam will be written Objective Type on the Computer basis.
- The exam will be conducted in two parts, in the first part the Prelim Exam and in 2nd part the Main Exam.
- Preliminary Exam will have 120 questions.
- The Main Exam will also be divided into three parts, which consist of 120, 100 and 150 questions in each part.
- The Time duration of the exam is 02 Hours.
How to Download JSSC SI Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates who want to download the admit cards can follow the below-given steps by steps procedure:
- First of all, go to official website www.jssc.in.
- Log in with your username and password in the login session.
- Click on the link for “JSSC SI 2017 Admit Card” Download.
- Your admit card will display on the computer screen.
- Download and print it on paper for future use.
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Mains Admit Card 2017: Download Here
Final Words: Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Admit Card or JSSC Sub Inspector Main Exam 2017 Exam Hall Ticket is available for download on the official website i.e www.jssc.in. You can visit this page of our website Gyanrishi.com regularly for all latest updates on the Jharkhand Sub Inspector Recruitment Exam 2017.
For more details, a candidate can also visit the official website: http://www.jssc.in/
If you have any query or doubts regarding Jharkhand Police SI Admit Card 2017 Main Exam, then you can submit your comment here via comment form. We will try to help you.