MHA IB Security Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF Download Intelligence Bureau SA Exam Syllabus 2019 Tier 1 2 3 Syllabus 2019 Security Assistant Written Exam Pattern MHA IB Grade II Executive Written Exam Syllabus 2019
MHA IB Security Assistant Syllabus 2019
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Intelligence Bureau has recently invited online applications for the direct recruitment to the 1054 posts of Security Assistant (Executive) in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. Thousands of candidates have applied for this Security Assistant (SA) posts from 20/10/2018 to 10/11/2018. For detailed information about pay and allowances, eligibility conditions, the procedure of filling the online application form, recruitment procedure, and tests, the applicants are advised to go through the below articles carefully.
- Tier 1 Exam (Objective Type)
- Tier 2 Exam (Descriptive Type)
- Tier 3 Exam (Interview/ Personality Test)
About Written Exam:
The Ministry of Home Affairs will conduct the Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 exams in rounds. The MHA IB Security Assistant Tier 1 exam date will be released soon. The written exam will be Objective Type with Multiple Choice Questions. The Tier 2 exam will be the Descriptive type and Tier 3 will be Interview/ Personality Test of 50 Marks.
Tier 1 Exam:
- The MHA IB SA Tier 1 exam will be Objective Type.
- The question paper will have four parts.
- The total number of questions will be 100 and each question will carry 01 marks.
- The time duration of the exam will be 02:00 Hours.
- The questions will be asked from General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical/analytical ability & English language.
- There will be negative marking of the ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
- No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- On the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
Tier 2 & 3 Exam:
- The Tier 2 exam will be Descriptive Type.
- Tier-II examination will be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list on the basis of combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-III exam.
- The cut-off in Tier-II is same for candidates of all categories. There is no cut-off for Tier-III exam.
|Tier||Description of Examination||Marks||Time|
|Tier-I||Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks each on:
a) General Awareness (40 questions)
b) Quantitative aptitude (20 questions)
c) Logical/analytical ability (20 questions)
d) English language (20 questions)
|Tier-II (Qualifying marks – 20)||Descriptive type:
a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.
|b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)||10||–|
MHA IB Security Assistant Exam Syllabus 2018-19 Download
Tier 1 Syllabus:
English Language: It will be a test of English comprehension. Questions will be asked from antonyms, synonyms, grammar, one-word substitution, idioms & phrases, Passage, Cloze Test, Jumble Sentences etc.
General Awareness: Question will be asked from Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports etc.
Note:- Candidates are advised to focus on World History & World geography, as questions from this part frequently came in the Objective Test.
Quantitative Aptitude:- Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Candidates need to be focus on the Basics of Mathematics & Simplification.
Reasoning:- Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure, Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Tier 2 Syllabus:
Descriptive Exam:- Paper 2 Will be Descriptive Type Test on the English Language. Questions will be from English: Essay, Précis writing, Comprehension and Business/Office Correspondence. This part will be designed to Check English Writing Skill & Analytical Ability.
Tier 3 Exam:
The Tier 3 exam will be Personal Interview cum Personality Test.
Final Verdict: Interested candidates in the MHA IB Security Assistant Syllabus 2019 PDF Download can keep in touch with our website “Gyanrishi.com” for all latest updates. We will update this page with the latest information from time to time.
For more details, a candidate can visit the official website: https://mha.gov.in
Candidates can share their doubts or queries on the MHA IB Security Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019 through the comment form. Our team will clear your all the doubts.