Navodaya Admission Form 2020-21 JNV Class 6, 7, 8 & Class 9 Admission 2020-21 Online Form Apply Online Jawahar Navadaya Vidyalaya Admission Entrance Test 2020-21 Updates
Navodaya Admission Form 2020
Update 05/10/2019: All the candidates who has applied Online for the JNVST 2020 Class VI through Phase II have the option to edit the information like Gender, Category, Location of School, Photograph of Candidate, Signature of candidate/ parent and study certificate till 07/10/2019.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV) are spread in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. These are co-educational residential schools fully financed and administered by the Government of India through an autonomous organization, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Admissions in JNVs are made through the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST (JNVST) at Class VI. The medium of instruction in JNVs is the mother tongue or regional language up to Class VIII and English thereafter for Maths and Science and Hindi for Social Science. Students of the JNVs appear for X and XII class examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education. The Admission in JNV School will be the depend on the performance of students in the Navodaya Admission Entrance Exam 2020-21.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya admission class 9th 2020
- Navodaya Vidyalaya admission class 8th 2020
- Navodaya Vidyalaya admission class 7th 2020
- Navodaya Vidyalaya admission class 6th 2020
According to the Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme, one Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is to be set up in each District in a phased manner. At present, there are 661 Vidyalayas are sanctioned in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. Out of which 629 are functioning.
Important Dates for Navodaya Admission 2020-21
- Last date to fill online form for JNV Admission 2020: 15/09/2019
- Navodaya School Admission Test Dates: 11 January & 11th April 2020
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Test 2020 Dates
JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session 2020-21 will be held as per the following schedule. The last date for uploading online application in the office of Common Service Centre is 15th September 2019.
Navodaya Admission Test Format 2020
|Type of Test||Total Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||50||50||60 minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 minutes|
(Most Important) to read all points
- The selection test will be of two-hour duration and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions.
- There are 100 questions in all of 100 marks. Each question carries one mark.
- A separate answer sheet will be provided. Candidates are required to indicate their answers at an appropriate place on the answer sheet itself. The Answer sheet will be of Intelligence Character Recognition (ICR)/Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Sheet.
- Only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen is to be used to write on the answer sheet. Candidates should bring their own ballpoint pens. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
- For each question, there are four probable answers, out of which only one is correct. The candidate is required to select the correct answer and indicate the correct corresponding number (1, 2, 3, 4) in the answer sheet. Any other mode such as marking ( ) OR (a, b, c, d) OR (A, B, C, D) etc. to indicate the answers on the answer sheet will not be accepted.
- No change in the answer once written is allowed. Overwriting, cutting and erasing on the Answer Sheet is also not allowed.
- One mark will be given for every correct answer.
- No negative marking will be done.
How to Apply for JNV Admission Form 2020-21?
The process for submission of the application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results. The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate issued by the Head Master/Principal where the candidate is studying in class V with the photograph along with signatures of both candidates and his /her parent/guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between 10-100 kb only.
Application Fees: The online platform is an open source and free of cost. The application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
Step to Fill Navodaya Application Form Online for Admission 2020:
- First of all, visit the official website of JNV, at http://nvshq.org or follow the below-given link for Navodaya Admission Form 2020-21.
- Select Class 6, Class 7, Class 8 or Class 9 and fill the application form carefully.
In all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates/parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach the help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as certificate signed by the Head Master, photograph and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for the registration process.
Last Date to Apply: 15th September 2019
For more details, a candidate can also visit the official website: https://navodaya.gov.in
Students who have queries and doubts on the Navodaya Admission 2020-21, Admission Form 2020 can their the query through the comment form. We will answer to your all queries.