Rajasthan RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for Tax Assistant 2018 online application form link www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria Age Limit to last date to apply updates
Rajasthan RSMSSB Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) have invited online application form eligible candidates for filling the 162 post vacancies of Tax Assistant 2018. Interested candidates in the Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 can apply online with RSMSSB online application form before the closing date of 18/05/2018. All other details total posts, education required, age limit. How to apply selection process details are given here.
Advertisement No: 06/2018
Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 Full Vacancy Details
Total Number of posts – 162 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Tax Assistant
Salary Scale: Rs. 26300-85500 per month
Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidate should have Undergraduate or Higher Degree / Diploma in Computer science/computer engineering/computer application/computer science and engineering or electronics or electronics and structure and communication or information technology from a university established by law in India. Or
- Graduates from any university established by law in India together with the Department of Electronics Department, Government of India, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), D.E.E. Powered by “O” or Higher Level Certificate Courses. Or
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant / Data Preparation and Computer Software Certificate held under the National / State Council of Business Training Scheme with a bachelor’s degree from any university established by law in India.
- The speed of typing 20 words per minute in both Hindi and English.
- Knowledge of working in Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture.
Age Limit: The age of candidates applying for these posts should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. But relation in age for the SC/ST/PWD reserved categories will be given as per the rules.
How to apply Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply with online mode only. The online application form can be submitted through the official website of the RSMSSB i.e www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in only. No other types of the application made will be accepted. The application form can be submitted from 19th April to 18th May 2018. All the candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before starts filling the online application form.
Application Fees: The application fees given following below can be paid through the debit card, credit card or net banking services. The application fees once paid can not be refunded under any circumstances.
- For General OBC and SBC Category: Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 250/-
- For Non Creamy layer OBC/SBC Category: Rs. 350/-
- Starting Date for the online application Submission: 19/04/2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18/05/2018
- Date for Online Application Fees Deposit: 19/04/2018 to 18/05/2018
- Date to make Correction in application form: 19/05/2018 to 25/05/2018
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates on these posts will be done on the basis of objective type written examination.
Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 full Details Advt.PDF Notification
Apply Online: Go Here (Available from 19/04/2018)
For more details, a candidate can visit the official website http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Candidates can share their doubts and queries on the Rajasthan Tax Assistant Recruitment 2018 through the comment form. Our Gyanrishi.com team will answer to your all the questions.