RPF SI Syllabus 2019 PDF Download RPF Syllabus 2019 PDF RPF Sub Inspector Syllabus 2019 in Hindi Railway Protection Force SI Exam Syllabus 2019 RPF SI Physical Details
RPF SI Syllabus 2019 Download
Railway Protection Force has invited online application from eligible candidates for filling the 1120 post vacancies of Male-Female Sub Inspector 2018. Thousands of candidates have applied for these posts from 01/06/2018 to 30/06/2018. All other details total posts, education required, age limit, How to apply, selection process details are given here.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates on these RPF Sub inspector posts will be done on the basis of the following below rounds:
- Written Examination
- Physical (PET / PMT) Test
- Medical & Document Verification
About RPF SI Exam:
The online Computer Based Test (CBT) will be organized from 19th December 2018 of Objective Type. The questions will be asked from General Intelligence & Reasoning, Arithmetic and General Awareness.
RPF Sub Inspector Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be CBT Computer-based test of Objective type.
- The total number of questions will be 120 and each question will carry one marks.
- The time duration of the exam will be 01:30 hours.
- Candidates will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01(one) mark for each correct answer.
- Negative marks shall be awarded for every wrong answer. 1/3 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
- Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test (CBT) out of which they shall have to opt for anyone. (1) Hindi (2) English (3) Urdu (4) Tamil (5) Telugu (6) Konkani (7) Malayalam (8) Kannada (9) Marathi (10) Gujarati (11) Bengali (12) Odia (13) Assamese (14) Manipuri and (15) Punjabi.
- The question paper will consist of 35 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 35 questions on Arithmetic and 50 questions on General Awareness.
- The standard of the examination will be 10th/Matric level.
Note: “Candidate must obtain at least 35% Marks (30% in the case of SC and ST candidates) in the Written Examination for being considered for other Test/Tests”.
RPF SI Syllabus 2019 PDF Download
General Awareness: Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society; to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experiences as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, General etc.
Arithmetic: Questions on Number systems, whole numbers, decimal and fractions and the relationship between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of table and graphs, mensuration, time and distances, ratio and proportion etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning: Questions on analogies, similarities and difference, spatial visualization, special orientation, problem solving analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The Physical Efficiency Test will be qualifying in nature. No marks are to be awarded.
|Event||Male||Female||No. of Chances|
|1600 meters||6 min 30 secs||Not applicable||One|
|800 meters||Not applicable||4 mins||One|
|High Jump||3 feet 9 Inch||3 feet||Two|
|Long Jump||12 feet||9 feet||Two|
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Category||Height Male (Cms)||Chest Male (Cms)||Height Female (Cms)|
|UR/OBC||165||80 – 85||157|
|From Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and Other Categories by Govt.||163||80 – 85||155|
Final Verdict: Interested candidates in the RPF SI Syllabus Download PDF 2019 can keep in touch with our website “Gyanrishi.com” for all latest updates. We will update this page with the latest information from time to time.
For more details, a candidate can visit the official website: http://www.indianraliways.gov.in
Candidates can share their doubts and queries on the RPF SI Syllabus 2019 PDF download through the comment form. Our team will try to solve your queries.