SSC MTS Syllabus 2019-20 Download SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF Download Staff Selection Commission MTS New Exam Pattern Paper 1 Paper 2 Syllabus 2019-20 details
SSC MTS Syllabus 2019-20
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Multitasking Staff (MTS) 2018-19 Non-Technical posts in the different states and union territories all over India. For detailed information about pay and allowances, eligibility conditions, the procedure of filling the online application form, recruitment procedure and tests, the applicants are advised to go through the full details link carefully.
SSC MTS Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2019-20
- The SSC MTS Exam will consist of two papers – Paper I and Paper II.
- The total number of marks will be 150 and total questions will be 100.
- The First paper will consist of four sections.
- The question paper will be available in Both English and Hindi Language.
- There is also the Negative Marking in the SSC MTS Exam of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The time duration of the Exam will be 01:30 hours and 02:00 Hours for visually blind peoples.
- The Exam will be held in 2 shifts- Morning and Afternoon.
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
- The SSC MTS Paper 2 will be descriptive i.e candidate have to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- The SSC MTS paper 2 will be qualifying in nature.
- Only the SSC MTS Paper 1 qualified candidates will be called for the Paper 2 exam.
- The Paper II will be the total of 50 marks and the time duration of the exam will be 30 minutes.
SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2019-20 Full
General Intelligence: It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‘s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
English Language: Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
Numerical Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‘s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
The Paper will be set in English and Hindi and to the extent possible in other languages mentioned in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution. Candidates will be required to write one short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
Final Verdict: Interested candidates in the SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2018-19 Exam pattern can keep in touch with our website “Gyanrishi.com” for all latest updates. We will update this page with the latest information from time to time.
For more details, a candidate can visit the official website: http://ssc.nic.in
Candidates can share their doubts and queries on the SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2019 through the comment form. Our team will clear your all doubts. Best wishes to all of you.