SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019-20 Download SSC Steno Exam Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2019 Staff Selection Commission Group C & D Admit Card 2019-2020 SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2019 ssc.nic.in Stenographer Admit Card Download
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019
Update 07/02/2019: The SSC will conduct the Stenographer Group C & D canceled exam on 08/02/2019. Check the details news here.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will organised the All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade “C” (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) in Pay Band 2 plus Grade Pay as admissible and Stenographer Grade “D” (Group ‘C’ Non-Technical) in Pay Band 2 plus Grade Pay as admissible in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices. The SSC Stenographer 2018 application form was submitted from 22/10/2018 to 19/11/2018. Thousands of candidates have applied for these posts. For detailed information about pay and allowances, eligibility conditions, the procedure of filling the online application form, recruitment procedure and tests, the applicants are advised to go through the below link carefully.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates on these Stenographer posts will be done on the basis of the Objective Type Written Exam marks.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
SSC Stenographer Exam Date 2019: 05th February to 07th February 2019
About SSC Steno Written Exam:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct the written exam for all the candidates who have applied for these posts. The Written Exam date has been announced by the SSC Commission. The written examination will be online computer based (CBT). The written exam pattern is given following below:
- The question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. Questions will be set in Hindi and English except for Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the question.
- Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
- The Time duration of the exam will be 02 Hours and 02:40 minutes for the person with disabilities candidates.
|Part||Subject||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part-I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|Part-III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018 Download
All the candidates are informed that the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018 for written exam will be available on the official website of the SSC Regionwise. The Admit Card can be download from the official websites of various SSC Regions only. No admit card for these Stenographer posts will be sent by post to any candidate. Interested candidates who want to download the admit card can follow the below given direct link to download it. We will also share the direct easy link here, by which you can download and print your SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019.
|State/UT||Region/Sub Region||Download Link||Application Status|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||Download Now|
|Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||Western Region||Download Now|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||Download Now|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region||Download Now||Check Application Status|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region||Download Now|
|Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||Southern Region||Download Now||Check Application Status|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR region||Download Now||Check Application Status|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Sub-Region||Download Now||Check Application Status|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||Download Now|
How to Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018-19?
- All the candidates who are looking for the SSC Stenographer 2018-19 Admit Card can follow the given below step by step tutorial:
- First of all, visit the official website of SSC Regions given in the following above table.
- You can also follow the direct given link of the “SSC Stenographer 2018-19 Admit Card Download”.
- Enter your application number and date of birth in the given field.
- Hit the submit button, your SSC Stenographer Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the admit card and take print out it.
- Keep safe and secure the admit card till the recruitment process finish.
Final Words: Interested candidates can follow the direct download link for the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018 Download here. Some regions SSC Stenographer Admit Card will be published soon. Once the admit card will be published, we will update this page with the latest information. You can bookmark this page for all the latest news on the SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam.
For more details, a candidate can also visit the official website: http://ssc.nic.in
Candidates who have any query or doubts on the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018 download can submit his comments via comment form. We will happy to help you.