TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 Telangana Staff Nurse Written Exam Syllabus 2017 Check TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2017 details tspsc.gov.in Telangana Staff Nurse Recruitment Examination Syllabus full Details
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Hyderabad are invited online applications from qualified candidates for filling the 1196 total posts of Staff Nurse in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare and Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of TSPSC i.e www.tspsc.gov.in up to 11/12/2017. The TSPSC Staff Nurse Written Exam is likely to be held in the month of January 2018. Interested candidates can check the details of TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 and exam pattern here.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Written Exam Pattern:
|Written Examination||Total Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper I: General Abilities||50||50||50|
|Paper II: Nursing (GNM) Level||100||100||100|
- The Written Exam will be Objective Type.
- The Paper I (General Abilities) will be Bilingual i.e English and Telugu.
- The Paper II (Nursing (GNM) will be in English Only.
- The Total time duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- There is don’t any negative marking information in the advertisement.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Date: January 2018
Telangana Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2017:
PAPER-I: GENERAL ABILITIES SYLLABUS
1. Current Affairs: International, National, and State.
2. Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
3. Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
4. Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
5. Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment, and society.
6. Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
7. Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
8. Recent trends in Science and Technology.
9. Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
10. Moral values and Professional ethics.
11. Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Paper: II. Nursing (GNM) SYLLABUS
1. Anatomy and Physiology: Introduction to Anatomical Terms; Organization of body cells, tissues, tissues organs systems. Membranes and glands; Skeletal System; Bones – Types, Structures, Functions; Axial Skeleton; Appendicular Skeleton; Joints – classification and Function; Muscular system; Cardiovascular system; Respiratory system; Digestive system; Excretory system; Nervous System, Reproductive System, Endocrine and Sense organs.
2. Microbiology: The control and destruction of Microorganisms; Principle and Method of Microbial control; Sterilisation; Disinfection physical, Natural, Gases, 14 Chemicals and used and preparation of lotions; Control spread of infection; Biosafety and waste management.
3. Psychology: Psychology of human behavior: Dynamics of behavior, motivation and behavioral process.
4. Fundamentals of Nursing: Pharmacology; Administration of Drugs, Classification, Action, the dosage of drugs, basic needs and care in special conditions: Case of the patient with fever, unconscious patent, patent with fluid in balance, patent with: dyspnoea, care of physically handicapped: therapeutic diet in the sick patient.
5. First Aid in Emergency situations: Fire, Burns, Fractures accidents. Poisoning, drowning, insect bites, Foreign bodies, bandaging and splinting.
6. Community Health Nursing Process: Importance of the Community Health Nursing process; Community identification, planning and Community Health Nursing care services; Immunization; Purpose and principles of Home visiting:;Early detection and management (minor ailments); Environmental factors contributing to Health Water; Safe, uses of water, waste, housing, noise.
7. Normal dietary requirements and deficiency diseases of each of the constituents of food: The Caloric, Balanced diet. Recommended daily allowances; Method of calculating normal food requirements; Low-cost menu; Diseases caused by deficiency of protein, fat, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins
8. Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment: Health Assessment; Physical Examination; General clinical investigations; Pre and postoperative management of the patient immediate and routine; Postoperative complications; Nursing management of the patient with – Respiratory, Gastro, Intestinal, Genito, Urinary, Renal, Neurological, Connective tissues, Endocrinal AND Cardiovascular problems.; Role of a Nurse in emergency conditions
9. Medical-Surgical Nursing II– Nursing management of patient with disorder and diseases of – Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat, Communicable diseases; Oncological Nursing Management: Chemo Therapy; Radiation and Radical Surgery; Emergency and Disaster Nursing
10. Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing: Definition, Etiology signs and symptoms, Medical and Surgical Management of Mental Disorders; Psychiatric Nursing Management: Definition. Principles of Psychiatric Nursing. Therapeutic nurse-patient relationship.
11. Pediatric Nursing (Child Health): The Health child –Infant, toddles, preschools. School age, adolescent: Behavioral disorders and Common Health problem during childhood their prevention, Medical and Nursing Management: Infancy; Early childhood; Middle childhood and Later childhood
12. Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing: Genitourinary system of male and female reproductive system; Menstrual Cycle; Nursing Management & Pregnant Women – Physiological changes in pregnancy, signs and symptoms and investigations of pregnancy; Disorders of Menstruation – Amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea
13. Community Health Nursing II: Specialized Community Health Services and Nurses Role; School Health services; Geriatric Nursing; Demography, and family welfare; Vital Health statistics.
14. Professional trends and adjustments: Legislation in Nursing; Legal Hazards in Nursing; Health laws and regulations effective Nursing in India
15. Administration and ward Management: Elements and principles of Administration.
For more Details, a candidate can also official website: http://tspsc.gov.in
Candidates can share their doubts and queries on the TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2017 Telangana Staff Nurse Written Exam Pattern through the comment form. We will answer to your all of the queries.