UP Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2019 UP Police Fireman Syllabus 2019 UP Police Jail Warder Fireman Physical Exam Details UP Police Warder Exam Syllabus 2019 Selection Process UP Police Fireman Exam Pattern
UP Police Jail Warder/ Fireman Syllabus 2019
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB) had recently invited the Recruitment application of 3638 Jail Warder & 1674 Fireman Posts. Thousands of candidates have applied these UP Police Jail Warder and Fireman posts. The online application form submission process was started on 18/01/2019 and completed on 11/02/2019. For detailed information about pay and allowances, eligibility conditions, the procedure of filling the online application form, recruitment procedure, and tests, the applicants are advised to go through the full recruitment articles.
- Written Examination
- Scrutiny of Documents
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- PFT (Physical Fitness/ Efficiency Test)
- Final List
About UP Police Jail Warder/ Fireman Exam:
The UP Police Recruitment Board will conduct the written examination for all the candidates who have applied for these posts. The Written Exam date will be published in upcoming days by the UPPBPB. The Uttar Pradesh Jail Warder and Fireman written exam will be Objective Type with Multiple Choice Questions.
Written Exam Pattern:
- The UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman exam will be Objective Type.
- The total number of questions will be 300 and each question will carry 01 marks.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will have questions from subjects like General Knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical & Mental Ability, Mental Aptitude, Intelligence, Logical Ability.
UP Police Jail Warder/ Fireman Exam Syllabus 2019:
Numerical & Mental Ability
Physical Standard Test:
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates of General/OBC and Scheduled Castes is 168 cm.
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates of Scheduled Tribes is 160 cm.
- Minimum Chest Measurement for Candidates of General / Other Backward Classes and Scheduled Castes is 79 cms. Without bloating and at least 84 cm For the candidates of Scheduled Tribes and candidates for 77 cms. And at least 82 cm Should be on bloating.
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates of General / OBC and Scheduled Castes is 152 cm.
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates of Scheduled Tribes is 147 cm.
- Minimum Weight – 40 KG
Physical Fitness Test
- Male: 4.8 km in maximum 25 minutes
- Female: 2.4 km in maximum 14 minutes
Final Verdict: All the interested candidates can keep in touch with our website “Gyanrishi.com” for all latest updates on the UP Police Jail Warder/ Fireman Written Exam Syllabus 2019. We will update this page from time to time with the latest information.
For more details, a candidate can visit the official website: http://uppbpb.gov.in
Candidates can share their doubts and queries on the UP Police Warder Fireman Syllabus 2019 PDF Download through the comment form. Our team will try to solve your queries.